Monday, March 19, 2012

Day One

Today is the day it all begins! I will become that women that I always knew I could be and want to be! Strong, dedicated, athletic, and instilling the importance of fitness in my children.

Day 1- weight 153

I started my journey out with a 20 minute morning jog to the park with the kids, followed by 40 minutes of playing at the playground. The run went pretty well although, it was a little harder than I expected it would be to run and push a jogger with 2 kiddos. I guess it will just make it that much easier when I run solo. This morning it was beautiful out, about 65 and sunny.
While I was jogging Ethan kept saying "Go Mommy go" If that doesn't get you moving I don't know what would :)

Planning to make it to the pool tonight to get in a swim. Hopefully Kristy can come with so we can start working on her stoke/swim training.

Here's some photos from today,  Ethan didn't want his picture taken



No comments:

Post a Comment