Thursday, April 12, 2012

Week 4

Thursday- Here's my new Running shoes I got today, I think they're pretty Awesome!!! They fit a lot like my old ones, which I figured where due to be replaced considering they were over 4 years old.  I took them out this afternoon for about 50 minutes. I feel like I can already run a little bit longer in this small amount of training I've done. I pushed myself to run a little further today and even added a little sprint in at the end. Man running is hard work!!! but I do feel pretty amazing when i'm finished. Now if only I could get the motivation to get up and run every morning, I would feel great all day. 

I'm thinking about doing the Broad St. ReRun next month. It's a 5mile run that actually starts right in Lansdale by Kristy's house. I know 5 miles is a lot for a beginner but I want to do it just for fun and the event experience.  I might even sign Ethan up for the kids 1/2 mile run, that boy loves to run just like his Grandpa Fred :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment